- 1 cup chapatti brown flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 250ml soy milk
- 150ml water
- 2tbsp sweetener
- 1tsp olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the dry ingredients well.
Add the liquid ingredients and whisk, making sure there are no lumps.
Heat a non-stick frying pan, pour a spoonfull of batter and let cook evenly, then flip and cook on the other side for a couple of minutes. Serve with jam, sugar and lemon or chocolate spread.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (235 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (204 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (164 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)