Easy to make and even easier to eat, French crepes are always a good opportunity to enjoy food with family or friends.
- 3 eggs
- 250 g of flour
- 1/2 liters (2 cups) of milk
- 3 spoons of sugar
- 1 spoon of salt
- 1 spoon of oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pour the flour in a mixing bowl, dig a hole in the middle and add the eggs, sugar, salt and oil.
Start mixing (it's easier with an electric mixer) and pour the milk as you are stirring untill you get a fluid mixture
Deep a paper towel in oil and rub it on a frying pan. When the pan is hot use a ladle to pour just enough dough to make a thin layer on the pan.
When the crepe is ready turn flip it over with a wooden spatula
Fill your crepes with all you can think of :
Sugar and lemon
Sugar and butter
Or wathever you feel like
Roll them or fold them and serve hot and just prepared
A toothpick can help to unstick the crepe from the pan when you want to flip it over.
A touch of orange blossom water, beer or rhum can give a nice taste and texture to your crepes.
You can keep your crepes one or two days on a plate covered by foil so they don't get dry
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.7/5 (144 Votes)