Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe For Busy Mums
If you're low on time but don't want to sacrifice on quality, this quick spaghetti bolognese is perfect for you and the family!
- Mince beef
- Oxo cubes
- Spaghetti Bolognese sauce
- Garlic bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the mince and onion until well done add two oxo cubes, along with the grated carrot.
Cook for a few minutes and add the sauce from the jar.
Cook for 10 minutes until thick enough drain your pasta and pour the sauce over the top of this.
Serve with garlic bread and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)
- Chilli To Blow Your Mind 3.6/5 (132 Votes)
- Roasted Tomato Soup 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Meatballs and Mustard Mash 3.8/5 (111 Votes)
- Easy & Quick Apple Crumble 3.5/5 (128 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.