Quorn and vegetable pasta
Pasta made with quorn chicken pieces and frozen vegetables.
- 1 onion
- 1 Can of chopped tomatoes
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- Chillies 2-3 (Optional)
- Red chilly powder- 1/2 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds- pinch
- Frozen vegetables- 150 grams
- Quorn chicken pieces- 100 grams
- Pasta- 250 grams
- Oil- 2-3 tablespoons
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Boil the pasta until tender (about 10 minutes), and drain in a sieve, while waiting for the pasta, peel and chop the onion, garlic and chillies finely.
Add the onion and garlic to a pan with oil in and let them go golden brown, once browned add the chillies, canned tomato and the rest of the seasoning in. Keep stirring the mixture.
Let the mixture cook for about 2-3 minutes and add the frozen vegetables and quorn pieces in.
Let the mixture cook for about 7-8 minutes and then add the pasta and stir covering the pasta in the sauce.
Serve and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (240 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Parmentier de Confit de Canard 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Quorn Lasagne Cups 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Bellissimo Spaghetti Bolognese 3.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce 3.3/5 (141 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.