Chilli Garlic Pasta with Asparagus
- 6 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Sliced)
- 8-10 Asparagus (Blanched and chopped)
- 2 Vine Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 150g Fresh Tagliatelle
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- Salt and Pepper to season.
Level of difficulty Easy
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packet. (Approx 4 minutes).
Whilst Pasta is cooking Heat the oil in a wok.
Add the chilli flakes, garlic, salt and pepper and toss occasionally for 2-3 minutes.
Add the Asparagus and fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and toss together.
Drain the pasta and add to the wok.
Stir in the parsley until evenly coated, then serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Baba Ganoush 3.5/5 (151 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic chilli con carne 4.1/5 (116 Votes)