Garlic pasta recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Top rated Garlic pasta recipes
Chilli Garlic Pasta with Asparagus
Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packet
- 6 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Sliced)
- 8-10 Asparagus (Blanched and chopped)
- 2 Vine Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 150g Fresh Tagliatelle
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- Salt and Pepper to season.
The Bond's Spaghetti
By Danibond, My weight, our journey !
Preparation 1 Heat up about half a pan of water with a little salt
- 1 pack spaghetti
- as much chilli flakes as you want
- olive oil
- Garlic paste from a tube (roughly a large squeeze)