Italian Salmon Balls and Pasta
You can substitute the salmon for tuna here.
- 160 g salmon
- 25 g breadcrumbs
- 1/2 egg
- 200 g pasta
- 250 g jar of pasta sauce
- 1/2 lemon
- small handful of chopped parsley
- grated cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place the salmon in a bowl, add a sprinkle of pinenuts, lemon zest, parsley, egg and breadcrumbs and mix well.
Roll into walnut sized balls.
Heat some olive oil in a frying pan and fry the balls for about 5 minutes, turning every minute or so. Add the pasta sauce and simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring well.
Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain and pour into the sauce. Mix well.
Serve with grated cheese on top and enjoy!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (165 Votes)
- Zigeuner Sauce (Gypsy Sauce) 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.