Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce
- 1/4 coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tbsp saffron powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 300g chicken pieces
- Bamboo skewers
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all the ingredients in a large container and add chicken. Let the ingredients marinate for 3 hours in the fridge.
Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers (which have been previously soaked in water).
Grill the skewers in the oven or on the barbecue.
Serve with Satay sauce and Jasmine rice.
See next page for Sweet Peanut Sauce recipe.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.5/5 (175 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.7/5 (160 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Eleanor's Vegetable Egg Fried Rice 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Noisettes 3.9/5 (112 Votes)