Ebly wheat salad with chicken
- 300g Ebly wheat
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cucumber
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 12 black olives
- 1 spring onion
- 6 tbsp chopped herbs (chives
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 tbsp light mustard vinaigrette
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the wheat for 10 minutes in a large saucepan of boiling salted water. Drain and leave to cool to room temperature.
Peel the cucumber, cut into 4 lengthwise, remove seeds and then slice it into cubes.
Cut the tomatoes in half. Slice the onion and chop the herbs.
Cut the chicken into cubes and let them brown for 5 minutes in a pan with olive oil.
Salt and pepper and leave to cool. Pour all the ingredients into a large bowl.
Add the olives and 8 tablespoons of light mustard vinaigrette. Mix thoroughly and serve immediately.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken and Mediterranean bake 5/5 (66 Votes)
- Mason Jar Turkey Cranberry Salad 4.8/5 (49 Votes)
- Landaise Salad (Foie Gras Salad) 4.1/5 (24 Votes)