Ebly Stuffed Tomatoes
- 80g Ebly
- 10 beef tomatoes
- 75ml olive oil
- 400g onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 250g minced lamb
- 752ml chopped parsley
- 45ml mint
- 100g grated parmesan
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven at 190°C.
Cook Ebly in pot of boiling wtaer for 18 minutes.
Remove the top off the tomatoes and take out the flesh and the pips.
Fry onion until transluscent, add garlic, add minced lamb until browned.
Add tomato flesh and Ebly together, as well as the parsley and the mint and the mince lamb.
Stuff the tomatoes.
Put the tomato tops back on.
Cook for 25 minutes in the centre of the oven
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Stuffed tomatoes 3.4/5 (130 Votes)
- Ebly wheat salad with chicken 3.5/5 (136 Votes)
- The Ultimate Three Cheeses Stuffed... 3.3/5 (124 Votes)
- Amazing Cheese, Onion and... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Pesto Stuffed Tomatoes 3.7/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.