By john french
Quick, easy and healthy too - lovely served with fresh baked bread
- 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- 500g mixed veg fresh or frozen of your choice
- 1 litre of vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Place all ingredients into a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Turn down and simmer for 30 minutes or until veg is soft.
Transfer to a liquidiser or food processor and blitz until smooth.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (232 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (232 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.