Healthy spaghetti with garam masala, carrots and Greek yoghurt
By Le Roi Julie
- 6 carrots
- 400 gr of whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 teaspoons garam masala spices
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 1-2 Greek yoghurts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Coarsely grate the carrots. Chop the coriander. Boil a pan of salted water for the spaghetti.
Heat a wok with no oil or fat, grill the sesame seeds and pour them onto a plate.
Pour a little olive oil into the wok and add the carrots, stir with a spatula, add the spices and salt, stir again. Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 7 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti as indicated on the packet. Drain, then mix with the carrots in the wok.
Add the sesame seeds and fresh coriander, mix gently. Remove from the heat and stir in the Greek yoghurt - the quantity is up to you.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Thai style turkey burgers with... 3.5/5 (157 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (168 Votes)
- Carrot Pickle (Gajar Ka Achar) 4.2/5 (81 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)
- Smooth Moves 3.4/5 (122 Votes)
- Original light spaghetti carbonara 2.4/5 (46 Votes)