By Isabelle du blog "La soupe à la citrouille"
- 1 kg of leeks
- 600 g minced beef
- 12 sheets of lasagne
- 1 large tin
- peeled tomatoes
- 40 cl single cream 15% fat
- 2 shallots
- 10 g butter
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs of basil
- 80 g grated cheese
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 50mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and chop the shallots and melt them in a pan with butter. Add the leeks, sliced and a glass of water. Salt and pepper and simmer over low heat until the water evaporates.
Brown the meat in a pan with olive oil, then add the chopped tomatoes, the thyme leaves and chopped basil. Salt and pepper and cook about 10 minutes.
Dip the sheets of lasagne in a pan of boiling, salted water for 2 minutes, drain and place 3 in a greased baking dish. Place on top half of the preparation of meat and three other sheets of lasagne. Mix the cream with the leeks and add half of this preparation then another layer of lasagne. Cover with the remaining meat, another layer of lasagne and finish with leeks. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake in the hot oven at 210 ° C (gas 6-7) for at least 30 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Best Bolognese 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Italian Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce 3.6/5 (145 Votes)
- Cheesy Leek & Bacon Pasta 3.5/5 (143 Votes)