moist chocolate pear cupcakes
very moist and full of chocolate will elate every dainty chocaholic. The Addition of pears breaks sweetness of chocolate. Brilliant couple: chocolate and pears.
- - 110 g flour
- - 3/4 baking powder
- - 1 tsp cocoa
- - 1/2 bar of chocolate (min. 70% cocoa)
- - 150 g butter
- - 60 g sugar
- - 80 ml cream (30% fat)
- - 60 ml buttermilk
- - 2 eggs
- - 1/2 tsp salt
- - 1 pear
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
preheat the oven to 180*C.
cut the pear into cubes.
sieve the flour, cocoa, baking powder and mix.
add 1/2 tsp salt and butter. mix all these ingredients by your fingers making some kind of crumble.
cream, buttermilk, and eggs put into another bowl and mix.
add melted in water bath chocolate into "the wet ingredients bowl".
add the chocolate mass to the "dry ingredients" and mix all together.
spoon the dough to the muffin forms.
immerse a few cubes of pear into every each the little form.
bake for 25 min.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (156 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (144 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)