Apple and pear crumble
By Pommes & Poires de Savoie
- 3 apples
- 3 pears
- 100 g butter
- 60 g sugar
- 100 g flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 220°C.
Dice the peeled apples and pears.
Cook in a little butter and cinnamon and pour into an oven dish.
Make the crumble by mixing the sugar, flour, butter. Crumble over the fruit.
Bake for 35 minutes until golden brown.
Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (456 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)
- Apple and Blackberry Crumble... 3.8/5 (101 Votes)
- Rhubarb Crumble 3.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Apple and cinnamon crumble without... 4.3/5 (18 Votes)