Pear & Vanilla Compote
By Susan J
- 4 or 5 pears (depending on size)
- 5 grams of butter
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 100 grams of white sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peal the pears, and remove core and pips.
Cut them into small cubes.
In a pan melt butter.
Add pears, sugar, vanilla and water.
Mix and let simmer on soft heat for 8-10 minutes.
Let the compote cool down before feeding your baby.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Easy chocolate yoghurt cake 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Roast Squash with Pear and Kiwi... 3.6/5 (155 Votes)
- Pork & Pears 3.5/5 (144 Votes)
- Pancakes 3.5/5 (143 Votes)
- Gingerbread, pear and foie gras... 4.1/5 (113 Votes)