- light soy sauce
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Slice the bread into half.
Beat the egg with a fork.
Add in a table spoon of milk and a tablespoon of light soy sauce. Beat to mix.
Dip the bread into the egg and fry it on a pan.
Flip the bread and fry until both sides turn slightly brown.
Serve with a cup of milk.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (230 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Garlic Bread 4.6/5 (58 Votes)
- Special fried egg 3.4/5 (140 Votes)
- Stir-fry pumpkin 4/5 (13 Votes)