Crunchy popcorn treat. Great for movie nights, or perfect just for a sweet treat!
- Popped Popcorn (I used 2 bags of microwave popcorn)
- 2 cups White Chocolate chips
- 20 Oreo Cookies
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Pop your popcorn by using your favorite method.Lay out popcorn on a parchment or wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
Smash up the OREO cookies into little pieces.
Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave on high for 2-3 minutes. Stir.
Pour melted chocolate on top of popcorn and sprinkle the OREO cookie pieces on top.
Mix all together while chocolate is still hot! Let sit for 35 minutes!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (130 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (262 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (168 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (204 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (190 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (168 Votes)