Smokey Onion Dip
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- 4 bacon slices
- cooked and cut into 1/2 inch squares (can substitute pancetta)
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke (optional)
- 3 large smoked onions
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and Pepper
- to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together mayo and cream cheese until smooth.
Pulse the smoked onions in a food processor until finely chopped. Stir into mayo/cream cheese mixture.
Stir in the paprika, garlic powder, sugar, smoked cayenne, Worcestershire, and liquid smoke. Mix all ingredients together well.
Fold in bacon pieces. Salt and Pepper to taste.
Enjoy with fresh veggies or kettle chips.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (186 Votes)