Frozen Banana Bites
- milk chocolate
- peanut butter
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Peel and chop bananas into bite-sized pieces. Place into ziploc bag and freeze... until frozen.
When you're ready to eat, melt the chocolate. Dip the banana pieces in the chocolate and peanut butter, or whatever else you have. Get crazy with it.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (144 Votes)