Chocolate frozen banana pops
- ripe bananas (not too soft)
- chocolate bars
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the bananas.
Insert the stick through halfway of the banana.
Line the banana sticks on an aluminium foil. Put in the freezer for 30min.
Add a tea spoon of oil to the chocolate.
Melt the chocolate over water bath. Transfer the chocolate to a deep container.
Cool the chocolate to room temperature.
Dip the bananas into the chocolate. Can sprinkle some chopped nuts.
Freeze the banana for at least 1 hour before serving.
If banana becomes too hard, put in the fridge for some time before serving.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (255 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Papaya and Lime Frosties 3.3/5 (124 Votes)
- Chocolate Banana Pops 4/5 (5 Votes)