Chocolate Banana Pops
A treat mixed with an important dose of daily potassium. Win win!
- Bunch of ripe bananas
- 150g of cooking milk chocolate
- Paddle-pop sticks
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Unpeel all the bananas and cut them into halves.
Crush the chocolate into pieces and place into a heatproof bowl over another bowl of boiling water. Stir constantly.
When ready get the kids to dunk the banana halves into the chocolate and onto a plate of sprinkles. Roll the narnies around a bit for total coverage.
Pop a paddle-pop stick into each and pop onto baking paper on a tray.
Pop the tray into the fridge and leave for at least 20 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten Free Banana & Pecan Cake 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.3/5 (151 Votes)
- Chocolate & Banana Millefeuille... 2.4/5 (49 Votes)