Banana cake in the microwave
- 75g soft butter
- 4 small ripe bananas.
- 90g brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150g flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Combine the butter and sugar to get a smooth paste. Add the eggs, beat. Mash 3 bananas and add to the mixture. Beat again. Add the sifted flour, cinnamon and baking powder. Beat well.
Line the bottom of a tin with slices of the last banana and pour the batter over. Place in the microwave, cook for 8 mins on maximum power.
Make sure the cake is baked in the centre. Cool for 5 minutes then turn out onto a serving plate.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Instant Custard 4.7/5 (130 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Easy chocolate yoghurt cake 4.4/5 (119 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Cupcake Recipe For Kids 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Mixed Spice Biscuits 3/5 (190 Votes)
- Rockin' Rocky Road 4.2/5 (87 Votes)