Apple and Pecan Banana cake
A lovely moist banana cake with Apples and Pecans.
- 200g soft butter
- plus extra for greasing
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150g self-raising flour
- 100ml milk
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 small apples chopped up
- skin and core removed.
- 2 small
- very ripe bananas
- 100g pecans
- chopped up.
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Heat oven to 160C. Grease your loaf tin.
Cream together your butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add all the other ingredients and mix together.
Put in loaf tin and cook for 50-60 mins
Leave to cool a bit then eat.. Best served sliced while still warm with butter.
Fan ovens would need cooler temp. Keep an eye on cake near end. I used Gala apples but you could use any apple except maybe cooking apples.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (463 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (204 Votes)
- Apple Rose Cake 3.7/5 (166 Votes)
- Toffee Apple Cupcakes 3.6/5 (159 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Banana Ice Cream 3.4/5 (145 Votes)
- Double chocolate and pecan nut... 3.4/5 (121 Votes)
- Pecan and chocolate tart 3.3/5 (102 Votes)