Mini chocolate banana cakes
By Angélique du blog Palais des Lys
- 150g flour
- 2 eggs
- 80g sugar
- 1 ripe banana
- 70 ml neutral flavoured oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 100g dark chocolate
- 1 pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix the eggs with sugar until the mixture whitens. Add flour, salt and baking powder.
Add the oil, mashed banana and chocolate, previously cut into chips.
Pour the mixture into mini silicone cake moulds and place in a hot oven at gas mark 4 (180 °) for 25 minutes.
Remove from the moulds and leave to cool. These cakes are great afternoon snacks or as dessert served with a fresh fruit salad.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (234 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (258 Votes)
- Choco-nuts brioche bread and... 3.2/5 (256 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (204 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Gluten-free No-bake Banoffee Pie 3.6/5 (148 Votes)