These Jam tarts, made with short crust pastry is a delicious snack for anyone.
- 100g of Plain flour
- 50g of Margarine
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- Some more flour to dust the table
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Prepare yourself, wash you're hands, put on an apron and put your hair up. Collect the ingredients and equipment needed.
Turn the oven on to 200°C
Sieve the flour and rub in with the margarine until you get the texture of bread crumbs (do this by rubbing the butter with your fingers).
Add the water until it combines into a dough.
Roll the dough out, cut circles and put in a greased cupcake tin. Create extra shapes to put on top for extra decoration.
Pt about 1 teaspoon of jam in each pastry case.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, leave to cool and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (155 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.5/5 (155 Votes)
- Raspberry tart 3.8/5 (148 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (152 Votes)