Apricot and Apple Jam
A recipe from Great-Nanna Lottie
- 1 lb dried apricots
- 4 lb sharp apples
- 1 1/2 lb sugar
- 1 1/2 pints water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Soak the apricots in the water for 24 hours.
Peel and grate the apples.
Mix fruit together with the water from the apricots.
Boil for one hour.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- French Calissons (almost) like in... 3.6/5 (157 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (150 Votes)
- Apricot Hunky Cookies 3.4/5 (141 Votes)
- Prawn and apricot tandoori skewers 3.5/5 (110 Votes)
- Chicken with Apricots 3.8/5 (78 Votes)
- Easter Hen cake with golden eggs 3.2/5 (65 Votes)