Apricot and Apple Jam
A recipe from Great-Nanna Lottie
- 1 lb dried apricots
- 4 lb sharp apples
- 1 1/2 lb sugar
- 1 1/2 pints water
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Soak the apricots in the water for 24 hours.
Peel and grate the apples.
Mix fruit together with the water from the apricots.
Boil for one hour.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Pumpkin and cinnamon jam 3.4/5 (149 Votes)
- French Calissons (almost) like in... 3.6/5 (154 Votes)
- Coconut tart 3.6/5 (125 Votes)
- Apricot Hunky Cookies 3.4/5 (134 Votes)
- Prawn and apricot tandoori skewers 3.5/5 (104 Votes)
- Chicken with Apricots 3.8/5 (78 Votes)
- Easter Hen cake with golden eggs 3.1/5 (63 Votes)