Duo of chocolate and raspberry cupcakes
By Les P'tites Bulles
- 50g butter
- 50g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 60g of flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 25ml whole milk
- 100g raspberries
- 50g dark chocolate
- 50g white chocolate
- 300ml whipping cream
- 15g icing sugar
- food colouring
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180°C/ Gas mark 4.
Beat the butter with the sugar, add the egg then beat until the mixture is light in colour and frothy.
Add the flour, baking powder, cocoa and milk. Stir well until all the ingredients are mixed in.
Add the raspberries and chocolate, previously broken into large choc chips.
Spoon into paper cases and bake for 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare a stiff whipped cream by whipping the cream. Make sure the cream is very cold as it will be easier to whip up. Incorporate the icing sugar and a little food colouring.
Once the cupcakes are baked and well cooled, garnish them with the whipped cream using a pastry bag. Decorate with raspberries and a few slivered almonds.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (187 Votes)
- Raspberry Rose Cupcakes 3.9/5 (121 Votes)
- Romantic Chocolate Kissing Pie 3.7/5 (119 Votes)
- Chocolate Delight 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- White Chocolate Shell Vanilla... 3.3/5 (131 Votes)