Raspberry Oat Muffins
By chouya , blog Qui dort dine
- 125g rolled oats
- 375ml milk
- 250g flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of bicarbonate soda
- 115g powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 90g honey
- 60g melted butter
- 150g raspberries
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 190 ° C. Fill the muffin cups with paper liners.
Pour the oatmeal into a bowl, add milk and leave to stand 5 minutes. In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar and then make a well in the center.
Mix the egg, honey and melted butter. Pour into the well, then add oats ingredients work quickly to get a coarse paste. Avoid mixing too long so that the dough remains uneven.
Fill the muffin cases ¾ of the way, place 3 raspberries on top and bake for about 25 minutes.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (452 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (95 Votes)
- Vanillekipferl 3.5/5 (165 Votes)
- Peppermint Creams 3.7/5 (142 Votes)
- Raspberry Rose Cupcakes 3.9/5 (118 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Duo of chocolate and raspberry... 4.5/5 (12 Votes)