Hosting a dinner party? Stuck for a good starter idea? Look no further..
- 4 small carrots
- 1 bar of chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wash the carrots.
Chop the carrots into slices.
Unwrap the chocolate bar.
Break the chocolate bar into 4 chunks.
Arrange the chopped carrot and chocolate on the plate and serve immediately.
Place a cup of spare carrots in the centre of the table which can be eaten or left as decoration
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (196 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.4/5 (250 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (203 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Carrot Pickle (Gajar Ka Achar) 4.2/5 (78 Votes)