Hot Chocolate Powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- preferably Dutch-processed
- 2 1/2 cups powdered non-fat milk (NOT whole milk
- which tends to lump)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together (preferably using a food processor/blender). Store in Jars.
Makes 5 1/2 cups of dry mix.
To make into hot chocolate put 4 heaped teaspoons in a mug, add a little cold water and stir. Pour on hot water.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Christmas Carrot Chocolate Nutty... 3.8/5 (197 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Soft centre chocolate cake in the... 3.3/5 (261 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Dandelion cordial 3/5 (195 Votes)
- Double chocolate chip frappe 3.3/5 (147 Votes)