Easy chocolate creme brulee
By Doamiotdu451 , blog Mes recettes de cuisines
- 3 eggs + 6 egg yolks
- 70 cl whipping cream
- 180 g caster sugar
- 5 tsp of brown sugar
- 50 g unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 150 ° C
In a bowl, whisk the eggs vigorously, yolks and sugar. Add the cocoa, vanilla extract, then the cream. Mix together using a whisk.
Divide the mixture into individual creme brulée ramekin dishes. Place in a baking tray and pour water half way up to make a bain marie. Bake for 40 minutes.
Leave to cool in the fridge at least 4 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle each ramekin with a tablespoon of brown sugar. Place for 5 minutes under the grill.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- Witchhat Gingerbread Cupcakes 4.6/5 (96 Votes)
- Mille-feuille of asparagus and... 3.3/5 (213 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (167 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Mini chocolate banana cakes 4.4/5 (40 Votes)
- Chocolate Cupcakes 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Walnut brownies 4.2/5 (33 Votes)