Chocolate orange creme brulee
By Karine , blog : Karine en cuisine
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 30 cl cream
- 150 ml milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 30 g sugar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp orange peel (or zest)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Break the chocolate into pieces. Boil the cream and the milk then remove from the heat, add the chocolate and whisk.
Whisk the yolks and sugar together then add the cream and mix.
Place a few cubes of candied orange in the bottom of each ramekin and pour over the cream mixture.
Bake in a bain-marie in the oven (gas mark 2/150 ° C) for half an hour. Cool.
When ready to serve, sprinkle the creme brulées with brown sugar and caramelise under the oven grill.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (237 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (164 Votes)
- Cherry clafoutis with mint 4.8/5 (40 Votes)
- Caramelised apple millefeuille... 3.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Corn flour bergamot orange loaf... 3.1/5 (127 Votes)
- Chocolate cream verrines 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy chocolate creme brulee 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- White chocolate crème brûlée 2.9/5 (11 Votes)