- - 250 g plaint flour
- - 1 tbsp baking powder
- - 100 g sugar
- - 75 g butter (melted)
- - 1 large egg
- - 175 ml milk
- - 150 g fresh raspberries
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
preheat the oven to 200*C. Sieve the flour and tha baking powder into a large bowl and add the sugar. mix all these "dry ingredients".
beat together the egg, add the milk and melted, cooled butter. mix.
then pour these "wet ingredients" into "the wet ones".
mix lightly until just combined. Take care not to over-beat the mixture because it will be tough. gently add the raspberries and stir lightly.
spoon into th emuffin cases. bake for 20-25 min until the muffins are risen and golden.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (469 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (204 Votes)
- Raspberry Rose Cupcakes 3.9/5 (123 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (155 Votes)
- Raspberry tart 3.8/5 (148 Votes)
- Molten chocolate Cupcakes 3.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Low Fat Cranberry & Walnut Muffins 4.2/5 (79 Votes)