ice box cake
By Ryan wintle
- 1 litre double cream
- lots of homemade chocolate biscuits
- or different brought biscuits.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Whip up the double cream and put in a thin coat on the bottom of a round tray.
Then coat this layer with some of the biscuit , recoat with the double cream.
Repeat this process several times and put in a fridge for ten minutes and serve.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Easiest Shortbread Recipe EVER. 3.4/5 (203 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (137 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (151 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Homemade Pickle 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 3.8/5 (96 Votes)
- Oreo Ice Cream 3.3/5 (123 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3/5 (144 Votes)