Blue Cheese Carbonara
- 4 slices bacon (cut into thin strips)
- 100ml double cream
- 75g blue cheese
- 100g pasta (eg tagliatelle)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Cook pasta according to packet instructions.
Fry bacon in saucepan for a few minutes, until crisp.
Add cream and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Add blue cheese to melt, stirring all the time.
Drain and add the cooked pasta. Stir thoroughly to coat fully in sauce.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Blackcurrant Cheesecake 3.1/5 (204 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.