TASTY tasty lasagne
By EMMA FINERTY
- 2 x 350g Cheese sauce tubes
- Lasagne sheets
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the gas oven to 200°C.
Heat 1 tbsp of oil in the pan and fry the garlic. Add the bacon, mushrooms and cheese sauce.
Add the bacon and mushrooms mixture.
Then add the lasagne sheets.
Keep going until they are all used up.
Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake in the oven until brown.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.8/5 (224 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (153 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (156 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.