This cheesecake is super yummy!
- 300g digestive biscuits
- 50g milk chocolate
- 100g Stork (or similar butter)
- 500g (2 packages) soft cheese
- 100g plain chocolate
- 85g caster sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Crush the biscuits in a sealable bag or whizz in a blender until crumbs form.
Grate the chocolate over the biscuit mix and stir in.
Melt the butter in a large microwavable bowl and stir the biscuit mix in.
Press into the base of a round, 8 inch cake tin. Place in the fridge.
Preheat the oven to 160 C.
Beat the soft cheese until really soft.
Beat in the sugar and vanilla extract and beat well.
Add the eggs a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
Melt the chocolate in a separate, large microwavable bowl.
Add half the cheese mixture to the chocolate and stir until well mixed. (The mixture should have a consistant, streak-free colour)
Alternately dollop the vanilla and chocolate mixtures onto the biscuit base and use a blunt knife to level the top.
Bake for 60 minutes or until the cheesecake is puffy at the edges but soft in the centre.
Allow to cool in the tin and store in the fridge.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (468 Votes)
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (241 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Skittles Cheesecake 3.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Lithuanian Baked Cheesecake 3.6/5 (133 Votes)
- Romantic Apple pie 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Chocolate Cheesecake 3.8/5 (96 Votes)