Short Crust Pastry
- 250g flour
- 120g buttery spread
- 3 tablespoons water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Sift the flour into a bowl to ensure clumps are removed.
Pinch the buttery spread into the flour until you have a crumbled texture that resembles breadcrumbs.
Spoon on the water and knead into a dough before rolling flat onto a floured surface 1cm thick.
Place cling film above and below then roll over itself to store an easy quick pastry ready for use.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- 5 minute chocolate fondant mug... 3.7/5 (225 Votes)
- Chicken & thyme risotto 3.6/5 (167 Votes)
- The best sarnie in the... 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)
- Romantic Apple pie 3.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Rye and Spelt Flatbreads 3.4/5 (133 Votes)