- 750g ripe and fragrant raspberries.
- 1 roll of shortcrust pastry.
- 20 cl of creme fraiche.
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- and a few mint leaves
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Roll out the pastry and place into a flan tin.
Prepare the filling by mixing eggs, sugar, vanilla sugar and creme fraîche together. Pour onto the pastry.
Bake in a moderately hot oven. Check the pastry is golden brown before removing from the oven.
While the base of the tart is baking, wash the raspberries, dry and hull.
When the tart has cooled from the oven, cover the entire surface with raspberries, placing them tightly together.
Leave aside for 1 hour for the raspberries to flavour the cream base.
Just before serving, decorate the top with a few mint leaves.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (462 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart 3.5/5 (202 Votes)
- Mini Sweetheart Apple Tarts 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Raspberry Rose Cupcakes 3.9/5 (121 Votes)
- Sweet Dreamy Romantic Raspberry... 3.4/5 (153 Votes)
- Chocolate and Pear Tart 3.5/5 (137 Votes)