Tuna Tartare with Mango Salsa
By Flauraud Marc
- 350 gr white tuna fillet
- 1 small ripe mango
- 1 mango
- not too ripe
- 500g cherry tomatoes not too ripe
- 4 sprigs of fresh coriander
- 10 small spring onions
- 1 lemon
- 2 limes
- Fruity olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 24mins
Cost Average budget
Prepare the salsa the night before:
Cut the mangoes into small dice. Seed the tomatoes and drain on paper towels. Finely chop the coriander leaves. Cut the tomatoes and onions into small dice. In a large bowl, mix everything together. Salt and pepper generously, add a few drops of Tabasco, a big tablespoon of olive oil and the juice of half a lemon and a lime. Mix, cover and refrigerate.
At the last minute, prepare the fish: Remove all bones and the black bits. Cut into small cubes and mix with a spoon of olive oil and the juice of one lime.
Using a cookie cutter for the shape, place the fish tartare in the centre of each plate and pour the Mango Salsa around.
Decorate the plate a few chives.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (176 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.2/5 (197 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Mango chutney 3.6/5 (161 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)