Simple and delicious salmon rolls
- - 1 salmon fillet
- - 1 small pot of thick crème fraiche
- - A puff pastry (readymade or homemade)
- - grated cheese
- - some tarragon
- - Salt and pepper_
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the frozen salmon in the microwave, then flake it on a plate. Leave to cool until really cold (refrigerator or freezer), then mix with the other ingredients.
Add seasoning (not too much salt, because the salmon already salty).
Unroll the pastry. Put a small strip of mixture about 2/3 cm in length on a strip of pastry about 10 cm and roll. Reapeat this operation until all the mixture and the pastry is used up.
Cut the rolls to the desired size. Bake in a hot oven (gas mark 6-7) using a flat non-stick dish.
Cook until the rolls are golden and puffy.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (195 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (185 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (190 Votes)
- Creamy salmon and veggie pasta 3.4/5 (171 Votes)
- Kiwi strawberry lollipops 3.8/5 (152 Votes)
- Devilled Eggs 3.8/5 (122 Votes)
- Soft potato muffins with spring... 4.5/5 (83 Votes)