Mini toad in the hole
- 1 x jug of Yorkshire pudding batter
- 1 x packet of uncooked cocktail sausages
- 1 x tub of creme fraiche
- 2 x tsp of whole grain mustard
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place 1 sausage in each hole of either a mini muffin tin or 2 fairy cake tins and put in the oven for approx 5 mins
Meanwhile make a batch of Yorkshire pudding batter. When the sausages have been in for about 5 mins or until they have given off some fat, pour 1 - 2 tbsp of batter in each well with the sausage. Put back in the oven for approx 15-20 mins until the batter is cooked.
Mix the mustard with the creme fraiche.
Take the mini toad in the hole out of the oven and serve with the mustard dip!
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- Baigan Choka (Caribbean Aubergine... 3.3/5 (192 Votes)
- Chicken Caesar Salad 3.7/5 (179 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Love Heart Cookies 3.4/5 (167 Votes)
- Shortbread Snazzles 3.6/5 (149 Votes)
- Family Toad in the Hole 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Mini Roquefort Burgers 4/5 (25 Votes)