- Puff pastry
- 150g grated cheese
- 2 tomatoes
- olive oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Roll out the puff pastry to the length of the tray and lightly mark a rectangle on the inside.
Sprinkle the grated cheese on the inside of the rectangle.
Then slice the tomatoes and place on top of the cheese. do the same for the rest of the ingredients.
Place in the oven for 15 minutes on gas mark 4. Then take out when done, eat hot or cold
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (202 Votes)
- Lamb Samosa 3.3/5 (188 Votes)
- Croque mademoiselle 3.5/5 (163 Votes)
- Full English Breakfast 3.4/5 (157 Votes)
- How to make the perfect pizza dough 3.5/5 (142 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.