Possibly one of the simplest baked snacks to make and serve as an after-school treat – try Ren’s cheese and Marmite swirls to keep those tummies from rumbling
- 320g sheet of ready-rolled puff pastry
- 100g Marmite
- 100g grated cheddar cheese grated
- 1 whisked egg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat the oven to 220°C.
Roll the sheet of pastry out on a tray.
Spread the Marmite over the pastry and sprinkle with grated cheese.
Roll the pastry lengthways, and dab a little of the whisked egg to close the edges.
Using a sharp knife (ask Mum or Dad) cut the rolled pastry into 2cm slices and pop onto a baking sheet and tray.
Brush more egg over the rolls, which will make your rolls nice and crispy when cooked.
Bake the swirls in the oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (466 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (205 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Messy Breakfast Sandwich 3.7/5 (156 Votes)
- homemade sausage rolls 3.4/5 (159 Votes)
- French Pizza 3.5/5 (145 Votes)
- Saint marcellin cheese and ham... 3.7/5 (148 Votes)
- Chicken and Mushroom Lasagne 4.2/5 (80 Votes)