Fruit Ice Lollies
By Susan J
Freeze for 6 hours.
- 6/8 Lollies.
- 500ml fruit purée (500ml frowen fruits
- blended)/ fruit juice.
- 75ml sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
- In a bowl, mix the fruit purée and the sugar until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour even amounts in freezer friendly moulds.
- Place in freezer for 6 hours.
- To remove from mould, run some hot water at the tip of the mould.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Non-alcoholic Mojito Smoothie! 4.6/5 (803 Votes)
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (454 Votes)
- Apple kiwi turnovers 3.7/5 (201 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (173 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Easy Chocolate Mousse 3.4/5 (201 Votes)
- Lemon Ice Lollies with Liquorice... 3.6/5 (137 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Ice... 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Oreo Ice Cream 3.3/5 (123 Votes)