Red bean soup
- red beans
- sugar clump
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Soak the red beans in water for a day.
Pour the red beans into a pot of water and let it cook on high heat.
When the water is boiled, put in the clump sugar and cook it over low heat for an hour.
Can add coconut milk for taste.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Kinder Bueno Cake 4.2/5 (460 Votes)
- Dumplings Without Using Suet 3.6/5 (401 Votes)
- Approved byThe Chef Classic French onion soup 3.6/5 (361 Votes)
- Stir fried Garlic Beef with Oyster... 3.5/5 (156 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- Sweet Peanut Sauce 3.5/5 (140 Votes)
- Auntie Jean's Beany Mushroom Soup 2.9/5 (37 Votes)