Prawn and coconut curry
- 800 g raw prawns
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 20cl coconut milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Shell the prawns. Peel the garlic and onion, cut into pieces. Melt them in butter in a pan.
Add the prawns. Sauté for 5 minutes with a lid, stirring occasionally. Add salt and pepper. Add the teaspoon of curry.
Stir. Add the coconut milk and boil, stirring constantly. Simmer a few more minutes.
Serve hot with rice or noodles.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- Vegetable Supercurry 3.4/5 (152 Votes)
- Chaing-Mai Sticky Rice with Mango 3.5/5 (146 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)
- Sweet Peanut Sauce 3.5/5 (140 Votes)