Scallop and mushroom fry
By Au Pays de Kandra
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Colour the scallops in a pan with a little fat over medium heat.
Meanwhile, cut off the earthy end of the button mushrooms and either wash them quickly under cold water or better, wipe them with a damp cloth. Slice them and cook them in a separate pan (steam, microwave or fry, it's your choice) until they have no more water in them.
When the scallops are golden brown, add the garlic, chopped into small pieces or crushed, and melt for two minutes. Remove from the pan and reserve.
Deglaze the pan with port.
Return the scallops with garlic to the pan and add the prawns and mushrooms. Add salt and pepper.
Heat for a few minutes, add a drizzle of cream.
Serve in the plates.
Deglaze the juices in the pan by scraping with a wooden spoon or the back of a fork.
Serve immediately with rice for example.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
- King langoustines with early... 3.5/5 (166 Votes)
- ultimate makeover: Fish pie 4.2/5 (86 Votes)
- Healthy homemade thai prawn curry 3.7/5 (120 Votes)