Courgette and minced beef bake with rice
- 500 g of minced beef
- 100 g rice
- 4 onions
- 5 courgettes
- 200 g button mushrooms
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 10 cl crème fraîche
- Juice of one lemon
- 100 g grated cheese
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Chili powder
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes. Meanwhile, heat a little oil over medium heat in a frying pan.
Fry the onions (chopped), mushrooms, courgettes (sliced) and meat for 10/15 mins, stirring.
Remove from the heat, add the garlic, pepper, cream, half the cheese and the lemon juice. Mix well. Drain the rice and add it to the preparation and stir.
Place it in a baking dish, sprinkle with the remaining grated cheese and bake for about 30 minutes, until the cheese is melted and it's golden underneath.
Like these recipes? Then you'll love
- Tomato Basil and Cheese scrambled... 3.7/5 (231 Votes)
- Foie gras and leeks cooked "à la... 4/5 (196 Votes)
- FOOD PORN Duck breast in orange sauce 3.5/5 (252 Votes)
- Tasty Southwest Quesadilla 3.9/5 (178 Votes)
- Quick Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe... 3.3/5 (211 Votes)
- Healthy Ratatouille 3.7/5 (175 Votes)
- Hearty meatball bake 3.4/5 (177 Votes)
- Traditional Family Fish Pie 4/5 (110 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.